Re: [gtk-list] Setting Widget Attributes (Half Solution)

//foreGroundColor->red = 0;
//foreGroundColor->green = 200 * (65535/255);
//foreGroundColor->blue = 0;
//
//backGroundColor->red = 0;
//backGroundColor->green = 0;
//backGroundColor->blue = 0;
//
//LabelStyle->fg[0] = *foreGroundColor;
//LabelStyle->bg[0] = *backGroundColor;

You'll probably want to do gdk_color_alloc, as well. (You may have to
initialize the pixel value before calling gdk_color_alloc, I'm kind of vague
about that.) I quote the following from the FAQ:

/* the color we want to use */
color = (GdkColor *)malloc(sizeof(GdkColor));

/* red, green, and blue are passed values, indicating the RGB triple
 * of the color we want to draw. Note that the values of the RGB components
 * within the GdkColor are taken from 0 to 65535, not 0 to 255.
 */
color->red = red * (65535/255);
color->green = green * (65535/255);
color->blue = blue * (65535/255);

/* the pixel value indicates the index in the colormap of the color.
 * it is simply a combination of the RGB values we set earlier
 */
color->pixel = (gulong)(red*65536 + green*256 + blue);

/* However, the pixel valule is only truly valid on 24-bit (TrueColor)
 * displays. Therefore, this call is required so that GDK and X can
 * give us the closest color available in the colormap
 */
gdk_color_alloc(gtk_widget_get_colormap(widget), color);

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
 brings wisdom." -- H.L. Mencken

<insert funny description here>