Text widget bugs in gtk 1.0.3

OK all, I finally took the time to upgrade to gtk 1.0.3, and have found a
couple fairly serious bugs in the text widget that seem to have been introduced
sometime after 1.0.0 - I didn't get 1.0.1 or 1.0.2, so don't know when/where
exactly it was added. Anyways, try doing this in the text demo in testgtk:

1. Put the cursor at the very end of the first line in the text widget.
2. Backspace the entire line, and hit backspace a couple times after
everything's gone.
3. Hit delete, and hit enter.

On my computer the demo stops responding to all events - some kind of infinite
loop somewhere is what I'd assume - haven't looked at the code though... This
next one may be sort of the same bug as the first, but maybe not:

1. Open the text widget demo, and backspace the first line.
2. Hit delete, hit the down arrow key, and check wordwrap. (Not sure if you have
to press the down arrow key.)

For me, testgtk seg faults... Sorry I don't know the internals of gtk or the
text widget very well, otherwise I would have come up with a patch, so this is
the best I can do. Thanks!

--
Evan Lawrence