Re: [gtk-list] Re: Please help a despaerate beginner

Tom Bech wrote:

> Glenn Bautista wrote:
> >
> > Hi, There.
> >
> >     I'm sorry but I really couldn't understand the scribble example in
> > the tutorial....but can anyone of you please
> > make a simplistic program that demonstrates how expose event works along
> >
> > with drawing a pixmap on a gtkdrawingarea?
> > Please help me with this.....I'll really appreciate any help.,
> >

> Here's a small example. It draws a tiny white 'G' pixmap on a drawingarea.
> Read the gdk.h and gdktypes.h file for info on the functions and
> structures involved.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom

Thanks Once again..

I'm kinda curious on how I will draw more than one pixmap on the same drawable?
The only way that I presently know, on doing just that, requires me to make a global
variable for each and every one of the pixmap and it also needs me to make a horrendous amount
of
code for each pixmap...and I know that this is not the proper way.....Can you guys help to
enlighten me?