Probably a stupid question, but ...

I have a window and a vbox.

In the vbox I pack vbox2 which has a clist and a button (close).

When I press the button close I destroy the vbox2. What I am uncertain
of is :

When I do this, is the memory used by the clist and the button
also freed or must I destroy them too. And the memory used by the
clist for the text is this also freed in this way?

Ever so grateful for any response...

Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.
Email            |      |                     - W. Shakespeare