Re: [gtk-list] Re: File Selection, part due

Owen,

damn you're good!  And what a dork I am.  I still had the gtk-0.99 version
that came with the RH5.0 install.  I ran the example from the tutorial and
then my puny app; and everythting seems to be working fine.  Still, I would
appreciate if you or someone else could answer me something which I haven't
found in the tutorial.  That is, can I make a call from within a main program to
a function, and then from that function make another call ( gtk_signal_connect
() ) to another function, while passing complete structures to the receiving
function?

Lots of thanks,

ajam
ajam@ajam.org