Man pages, call for help

Like the Tutorial and the FAQ, we need help writing man pages
for GTK+ widgets.

I have written the gtk_button man page I had previously
suggested would be a good starting point (at the time,
I was misinformed, Trog indeed had already written one).

I feel that the man pages can serve as the reference section
of any larger manual written for GTK+.  Therefore, the
man pages should be direct, to the point, and yet still
have enough information to be useful, including good
examples.

My initial version of gtk_button is at:

http://www.gtk.org/man/gtk_button.pod

If you don't feel like running pod2man or pod2txt (included with
Perl), you can view the text version too:

http://www.gtk.org/man/gtk_button.txt

What would make a better widget man page?  Preferably you can make
suggestions in patches to the pod file, but general comments are
welcome as well. ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking