[gtk-list] [patch] Re: Widgets vs Gadgets

I sent a patch to the ftp site (gtk-fortier-980727-0) which
replace the container "gadgets" with widgets: They now
have a widget->window.
I made the patch against 1.0.4. As I don't know if my girlfriend
will let me touch my keyborad before the next week-end, I sent
it today (I'll try to make a new one against 1.1 this evening but
I casn't promise :)).

So if you have a small linux box, please test it and tell us
if you find it slower than the unpatch version (I don't
consider my p2 266 to be a low-end box).

The only widgets I modified are container widgets. I didn't touch
gtkpixmap, label & co.

Patrice.