Re: [gtk-list] Gdk Documentation

* tile@primenet.co
| I've been having a hard time finding any docs on Gdk.  There's a nice peice
| about gdk_imlib by rasterman, but that's about it.  The GDK doc on gtk.org is
| outdated and incomplete.  I've read into the header files a little, but I need
| some actual documentation so I can use Gdk correctly.  Can anyone help me out?

Afraid not. It does not seem to be anybody writing GDK docs
anymore. Alas. I cannot understand why though. At least when one still
need gdk to do the things gtk _cannot_ do.

Anyhow you could try to read some source codes like gzilla etc.

What are you trying to do by the way?

--
Preben Randhol                    | Murphys law is only valid for the
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | selectively forgetful mind.