RE: [gtk-list] Re: CTree

On 23-Jul-98 Jan Sochman wrote:
> Glib and CVS glib isn't the same???? Ouha... So what is CVS glib
> and where
> to get it?
>
> I get aclocal message when I run autogen.sh. It writes
>   autogen.sh: aclocal: command not found
> and then many more warnnings which my be caused by this.

In order to use the GTK 1.1 in CVS you need the GLIB which is in CVS.
They were separated for the 1.1 development. You can get it by doing

cvs -z3 get glib

in the same directory you did this for GTK.

tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
L'hazard ne favorise que l'esprit prepare.
		-- L. Pasteur

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog