RE: [gtk-list] Re: Announce: New development mailing list

On 22-Jul-98 Marin Purgar - PMC wrote:
> Is this the mailing list for new texi manuals and gtk tutorial
> patches/addons ? Or are these topics for current gtk-list lsit?

Patches for the Tutorial and FAQ can be sent directly to me. I've
been away for a week or so and have a bit of catching up to do, but
they should get applied reasonably rapidly.

Thanks

tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
Uncle Ed's Rule of Thumb:
	Never use your thumb for a rule.
	You'll either hit it with a hammer or get a splinter in it.

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog