#include in the middle of enum

Hello!

I'm trying to use GTK+ from a Dylan application (don't even ask =), and our
automatic interface generator found the following in gdk/gdktypes.h:

  typedef enum
  {
  #include <gdk/gdkcursors.h>

This really threw our parser for a loop--it doesn't support #includes in
the middle of a declaration.

Here's my question: is there a reason for gdkcursors.h to do this? If so,
I'll happily hack our interface generator to support #includes in arbitrary
places. If not, might it be possible to merge gdkcursors.h back into
gdktypes.h?

Cheers,
Eric