Problem with execution of "Hello world" example

Hello,

I have compiled and started the example hello world.

there were no problems with the compilation, but when I want to start
the binary I get the following message:

** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

I don't know why.

when I comment out all the signals and only create the main window and
the button, everything is ok.
But when I uncomment the rest, I get the error-message.

Could someone help me?

--
Andreas

--