Windows Compatability

To Whome it concerns,

     I am not part of the mailing list so I am directing this question
to you.  I would like to use GTK in my next project but I would like
for the final app to be compatable with window95 and windows98 and
windowsNT machines.  I know that that would be a step back but well ya
know.  Are there and current or planed projects to port GTK over to
windows?  I would do it but I do not know anything about windows.
Thanks in advance...

Linux -
Get your free address at