Re: [gtk-list] Powered by ...

> I want to make Gimp and Linux some more popular under my friends
> and so I'm looking for

   Well my personal crusade also includes companies whenever I can.
   Just placed a couple of issues of Linux Journal on our library :)

>            - a "Powered by Gimp" Icon  and
>            - a "Powered by Linux" Icon
> Can someone point me to a location for that?

   For the Linux Icon visit:

   http://www.iaehv.nl/users/grimaldo/Linux/

   you will find one there. As for "Powered by Gimp" that doesn't sound
   proper as the Gimp is no OS or the like, I think someone should come
   with an "Enhanced with/by Gimp" icon instead. There is a nice icon
   on
   	http://www.gimp.org/

		Cheers,
			Emilio

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands