Re: [gtk-list] Re: Spel cheker

Steve> Would it not be best to have a 'spell-server' that listens on a
Steve> socket, or lives as a corba object that you send text to, and
Steve> it returns a list of words, each containing a list of
Steve> corrections ?

The CORBA approach is what I would like to consider for Gnome.  We'll
see.

Kenneth> It would seem that the interactive version should logiically
Kenneth> be something that can be "attached" to a, or is descended
Kenneth> from, GtkEditable.

I prefer "attached".  If you use inheritance, then you have to inherit
from every leaf of the inheritance tree.

Tom