Re: GtkCList: how to get row number from row data?

David Z Maze <dmaze@donut.mit.edu> writes:
DZM> By using gtk_clist_set_row_data(), I can associate an arbitrary
DZM> gpointer with a row in a GtkCList.  Given a GtkCList and an arbitrary
DZM> gpointer, is there a way to find out which row(s) (if any) that
DZM> gpointer corresponds to?

gtkclist.h has a prototype for gtk_clist_find_row_from_data(), which
appears to be exactly what I'm looking for.  This is a good thing.
Unfortunately, it's not mentioned at all in the red binder I've got
sitting on my desk with the Gtk+ documentation in it.  This is
extremely poor.  Could widget maintainers please make an effort to
keep the documentation up to date?  That seems to be the only serious
flaw in Gtk right now...

--
/                             \       "Dad was reading a book called