1.0.4 to 1.2 migration guide

> >In any case, I wouldn't
> >worry about that too much. Nothing is being added to GTK+1.0,
> >and GTK+-1.2 breaks bin-compatibility in many ways.

  Is there any preview of the 1.2 documentation or tutorial? and what
  about a reasonably detailed change log, or in particular a Migration
  Guide? I think it would be nice to take this things into account while
  we write and test our apps with a 'moving target' such as 1.0.4 rather
  than investing precious hours and then when 1.2 comes out (?) the
  whole thing just breaks and one has to go back to the design board :(

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands