Resource Writter

   There is a project I would like to do but have no time for it
   unfortunately (I guess most of us can say that huh? :() and that
   is a GTK resource file writter. For that of course the styles or
   the RC section of the doc would need to be better documented.

D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands  Tel. +31 (0)20 3116 200 ext. 413