Re: [gtk-list] Re: vi bindings for text widgets

> Steve Hosgood wrote:
>  Seriously though - I would love to be able to use Vim as the netscape mail
> editor. Other people would be over the moon if they could use Xemacs as the

  Well now that the source code is 'publicly' available... hopefully
  somebody comes with this enhancement. I would hate to see Netscape
  disappear from my Linux desktop as it seems to be the only reliable
  web browser, I have tried Red Baron (died recently...), Arena, Amaya,
  Lynx but all the 'experimental' browsers don't support the features
  I use on my sites. Lynx works reliably but the text interface really
  s***s.

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands