Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK for Win32 (still offtopic and loving it)

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, The Doctor What wrote:

> > I don't mind being proved wrong, but I think Micro$oft would never do it!
>
> Even worse, I'm sure that if M$ did add X win support, they'd make it
> proprietary and/or non-standard within a short amount of time.

Even worse, they would try to make it seem as if they had invented it!

Brett W. McCoy
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
"The Number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
   -- The UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972