Re: [gtk-list] Colored Text/Mud Client

>  I'm already working on a mud client for GTK+, and I have a small
> procedure to create convert the ansi color codes to colored text in the
> text box.  If you either want that snippet or would like to work
> together on this project, I'd be more than glad to.  Mail me back if
> this interests you.

i did the same thing when starting work on a frontend to ircII-EPIC. right
now, my program is in the process of being split from one file.c into many
files, and it's not compiling correctly. but the ansi code is all in one
file, and it might benefit both of us to compare what we have and see how
it can be optimized. maybe we could agree on a libansicolor? [just kidding]
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |