Further plans ?

OK here I go again. :)

Now that GTK+ 1.0.4 is out and things seem to generally work nice,
wouldn't it be a good time to start doing the documentation work
before moving on to GTK 1.1? After looking at the GDK source (haven't
looked much at GTK) I found no evidence that the actual source code
was documented. Is this so for GTK too? I can understand that
documentation is limping behind when one does a lot of coding to
release a stable version, but I think that the documentation should
catch up before moving on.

I fear that if one doesn't have proper documentation things will soon
get quite messy.

That said, the tutorial is good, but the reference manual is rather
sparsely commented.

Comments...
--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |