destroy and delete events

I am having some difficulty handling the destroy signal and the
delete_event from the WM.  I want to trap the close_box of a dialog window
and handle it myself and not have the window actually get destroyed.  I
just want to call the hide() method of the window...yet, the regular
handler is still being called no matter if I return TRUE or FALSE.

Any hints?

Jason A. Pfeil, Computer Science Graduate Student      101 Carothers Hall
http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~pfeil			       C3527 University Center
pfeil@cs.fsu.edu				       (850)644-8014