Re: [gtk-list] File Selection Dialog (proposal?)

   Has anyone considered adding a "file type" widget tot he file selection dialog? Maybe the programmer make a glist and attaches it?  Are there legal issues, or is this just something no ones looked at? cared about? I'm writing an IDE and I kinda thought it'd be nice to be able to click up if it's .c .cc .cpp .java .pl .sh .tcl ... whatever.. someone else might want to be able to say .txt .html

A general ability to be able to filter the file names would be really nice...
--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (505) 646-1605
Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (505) 646-1002