Re: [gtk-list] Automatic generation of gtk+ interface

On 3 Jul 1998, Tero Pulkkinen wrote:

> I disagree, because the C source code does not include all the necessary
> information

Hmm, what specific information is it missing?

> specialized sollution to match exactly gtk+'s object model and which has
> parser already available

IDL comes to mind, if only because I'm sitting here working with it all
day:) Andrew has libIDL doing parsing of .idl files into a nice tree of
data structures, so you can use your tools to do whatever you want with
that.

FWIW,
-- Elliot
Forget chickens, I want to know whether the assembler or the OS came first.