Re: [gtk-list] g_list_insert_sorted bug

On Wed, Jul 01, 1998 at 05:53:56PM +0800, Ian McKellar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running (I think gtk1.0.4), and there seems to be a bug in
> g_list_insert_sorted. If you call it on an empty list, it will pass null as
> the second argument to the compare_function. This seems like a silly thing -
> why not just use a normal insert?

After breif experimentation, the broblem seems to be a bit more widespread. It
seems that there is a NULL item in every GList. g_list_foreach calls my
function with NULL too.

Ian

--
Ian McKellar           imckellar@harvestroad.com.au
Web Author / Programmer      Phone: +61 8 9389 6200

Tell me do you really know your brother man
Cause a heart speaks louder than a colour can
And why would you even shake a man's hand
If you're not going to help him stand
                            -- Ben Harper (Jah Work)

PGP signature