RE: [gtk-list] Re: IRC client

On 27-Jan-98 Elliot Lee wrote:
> It's horrible as vaporware though - it actually works...

I called it vaporware because last time it check it out of CVS, there
were no files in the girc directory, but that must have been my
fault, cause it seems to be ok now.

That and the fact that this link goes nowhere:
http://www.questtek.com/~whois/girc.html

Anyway, I would check it out, but I don't have ObjectiveC installed
so can't compile it.

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@minotaur.dra.hmg.gb>
The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.