RE: [gtk-list] HTML widget

On 26-Jan-98 Landshark wrote:

> Does there exist an HTML widget for GTK?

Theres a version of XmHTML in the GNOME CVS tree called, logically
enough, Gtk/XmHTML. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet (pun
intended) so if anyone knows more, I'd be glad to hear from them.

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@minotaur.dra.hmg.gb>
The heart is not a logical organ.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.