Re: [gtk-list] inconsistent use of const

Michael Callahan <callahan@xmission.com> writes:

> This brings up the question:  Do you really want to start using
> const in this code?  It might become hard to make everything
> const-consistent.

I think it's a good idea.  I've been meaning to submit a patch for a
bunch of prototypes and definitions myself, but haven't gotten around
to it yet.  If you use them properly, they can help the compiler
generate tighter code, and can also (sometimes) keep you from doing
stupid things.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>