Re: [gtk-list] FAQ volounteers (was: Re: more than one arg to signal/timeout handlers)

In a previous message, Tim Janik says:
> ohh, *please* people, some brave man stand up and take over
> to volounteer the FAQ/tutorial (merge them?).

I wasn't aware it wasn't being done.  I've been porting my XPostitPlus to
GTK these past two weeks and have been keeping notes I was going to send to
the Tutorial writer.  Lots of little things.  If someone tells me where to
download the Tutorial I'll update it a little, but I can't be responsible
for maintaining it - I can't guarantee that I'll have time to do that on an
ongoing basis.  Perhaps if it were "owned" by someone (gimp.org?) and when
someone (like me) has updates they can check it out, make the updates, and check
it back in?  CVS perhaps?
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           | I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every