regions

Good day,

I have quickly wrapped a few functions around the
X region functions. I have attached a tgz with the
code to this mail as I don't know who on this list
should receive patches. In deed, I don't send patches
but complete files which would have to be cut/pasted
into the proper places. The tgz contains,

gdkregion.h            // should go into gdk.h
gdkregion.c
gdkregiontypes.h       // should go into gdktypes.h
gdkregionprivate.h     // should go into gdkprivate.h

I have not implemented the

XSetRegion

function, which sets the clipping region of a window to
the given region. I would like somebody with more idea
about the GTK do that (it should be trivial).

I have only tested the code a little, but it's trivial
and certainly doesn't break anything. I'll do more
testing during the next days and I'll post you if something
has gone wrong.

  Regards and Thanks

     Robert Roebling

region.tgz