Re: [gtk-list] gtk-- listitem/button-press signal question

>I've got a window with list in it and I want one of the
>Window's member functions to be called when an item in the
>list is double clicked. I've added a callback function with
>what looks like the right signature to my window class, but
>I can't figure out how to get it connected to the button event.
>The compiler does not like my connect() call one bit!
>
>Below is a rough approximation of my current code: can anybody
>tell me what I am doing wrong? Am I even on the right track
>with this?
>
>class MyWindow : public Gtk_Window {
>private:
>   Gtk_List* mylist;
>public:
>   int onButtonPress(gint i, Gtk_Widget w,GdkEventButton* evt) {
>      // Check event type to see if it was a double click
>   }
>   MyWindow() {
>      Gtk_ListItem* item1 = new Gtk_ListItem("Item1");
>      mylist->add(item1);
>      connect( item1->button_press_event, *this,
>         &Gfm_Window::onButtonPress );
>  }
>}

hi david,

the following works for me:

class Test
{
public:
	Test();

protected:
	void ListCB(GdkEventButton *);

private:
	Gtk_List *_list;
};

Test::Test()
{

	_list=new Gtk_List();
	connect(_list,"button_press_event",this,ListCB);

}

void Test::ListCB(GdkEventButton *e)
{
}