Re: [gimp-devel] patches available

[ This is really a subject for gtk-list, not gimp-developer ]

> I have added some g_stack routines to glib.
> If anybody is interested, you can look at
>
> http://students.cs.byu.edu/~leavittl/gimp
>
> the files are
>
> gstack.c
> testglib.stack.patch.1
> glib.stack.patch.3
>
> yanele

g_stack_push => g_slist_prepend
g_stack_pop =>

  result = slist->data;
  tmp_list = slist;
  slist = slist->next;
  g_list_free_1 (tmp_list);

(Well, actually, if you were coding a general function, you would
 probably check to see if slist was NULL, first)

I don't think you can get any more efficient than that
with a special Stack class. (Not that it might not be
interesting to write one...)

I suppose we could add g_(s)list_pop to do the above,
if people consider it needed. It would have to return
the result in parameter.

Regards,
                                        Owen