Re: [gtk-list] Re: Double Click Event

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Drizzt wrote:

> Thanks for the info. I have subscribe recently to the list. Where I can
> find the FAQ?

Although the info should be in the FAQ, I have not updated the
FAQ in such a long time it is extremely out of date.  If anyone
has time to work on it, I would be more than happy to coordinate
and put the FAQ in CVS.

The tutorial is pretty nice though if you have not looked at
that.  You can find this as a link off of the gtk page:

http://www.gimp.org/gtk/

--
Shawn T. Amundson		Complete Internet Solutions
Senior Systems Administrator	Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

while (i) { last }
    i, do exist.
    forever;