GdkPixmap'able functions

Gdk.h states that GdkPixmaps are only suitable for the gdk_draw_* and
gdk_pixmap_* functions. Are there any other functions that really can take
GdkPixmaps? This list in particular has come up:

	gdk_window_resize(window, width, height)
	gdk_window_clear(window)
	gdk_window_clear_area(window, x, y, width, height)
	gdk_window_set_background(window, color)
	gdk_window_set_back_pixmap(window, pixmap, parent_relative)
	gdk_window_get_size(window)
	gdk_window_get_visual(window)
	gdk_window_get_colormap(window)
	gdk_window_get_type(window)

My apologies for not looking this information up myself: my X experience
is limited, and I am unsure how to infer this information from the man
pages.