Re: [gtk-list] includedir -vs- glib.h

Raja> I guess part of the problem is that there is no standard place
Raja> under $(exec_prefix) to put include files.

Another way to solve the problem is to make glib.h platform
independent.

This is the approach taken by Tcl, Tk, Guile, etc.  It seems to work
well.  I don't know if it is possible for glib.

Raja> The problem with all three is that there are cases where is one
Raja> more directory has to be put in INCLUDES.  This can be solved by
Raja> a autoconf macro that figures out GTK_INCS and GTK_LIBS.

If you're going to require an autoconf macro, you might as well just
have the macro run the tests you care about, and then glib.h can
easily be platform independent.

Tom