GtkRadioButtons vs. GtkToggleButtons

Isn't there any possibility to "link" GtkToggleButtons into
GtkRadioButtons ?

What I'd like to have is radio buttons with the look'n feel of toggle
buttons, with the whole button being depressed, rather than the little
diamond.

After taking a quick look at gtkradiobutton.c, it seems that all the
toggling code depends only on GtkToggleButton, and only the drawing
part is different. Couldn't we seperate all the button group stuff and
make it available for other buttons (or may be even other widgets) as
well ?

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent