man pages && window manager hints

  Hi! I just started playing around with gtk, and have written a few short
demos. I am wondering if anyone has written man pages yet any of the
functions? This may be something I would interested in helping with
myself, but I need a few more weeks to get more familiar with gtk.
  Also, with xforms I was able to specify some type of 'window manager
hint' so that the window manager, at that time fvwm2-95, would not place
minimize buttons on the titlebar.
  Does anyone know if there is a way to do something similiar with gtk?

Thomas Ledbetter                  _/      _/  _/_/_/  _/  _/  _/  _/
tledbett@revelstone.net          _/      _/  _/  _/  _/  _/    _/

 'The apparent randomness with which the universe presents itself,
  is proof that it operates on an inherent higher order.'