Gtk-Perl 0.1.14 uploaded to gimp & CPAN

I've just released version 0.1.14 of the Gtk module for Perl. This version
supports gtk+-0.99.3. I've not tested it extensively, but it runs, and the
changes to the arg routines are cleanly supported.

Note that I'm not actively working on the module at present. If anyone
cares to put some time in, feel free.

Significant outstanding issues include the generalization of the signal
handler (which requires a few more improvments to argument types) and
decent support for "class signals" in new gtk types creaed from Perl.
Another important avenue for improvement is to generate as many of the
function stubs as possible automatically, from the *.defs files.

The essential pieces are in place for each of these things, just the code
needs to be written, or gtk itself improved to make the changes feasible.