Re: [gtk-list] how do i compile?

ryo <P.Loubigniac@bton.ac.uk> writes:
> Sorry for this silly question, I finally managed to compile and install
> gtk-- and its examples.
>
> But what commands should I use to compile classes or programs in c++ using
> gtk--. I suppose it's g++ followed by a bunch of weird options that can't
> figure out myself (and haven't find them neither in the various README
> nor in the official gtk-- page).
>
> Again, I am really sorry to ask for so basic questions and to waste your
> time

Oh, This isnt basic question :)

I added the sollution to gtk-- faq. Its not perfect sollution yet tho, but
might help you to start...

I'll have to extend the sollution alittle soon, its not yet too good
one -- we need autoconf entries needed to find gtk and gtk-- from your
system too to the documentation..  (anyone got working one for gtk?
gtk-- gets it from prefix and I dont think that works with
applications too well)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --