Re: [gtk-list] Re: ** IMPORTANT ** GtkCList signal changes

>  Federico suggested me that in the popup menus, I should use the event
>  time instead of GDK_CURRENT_TIME (Federico, can you explain people why
>  this was required?)
>
>  I would preffer if the GdkEvent * were sent instead of the limited
>  button information.

You need to pass event->button.time to gtk_menu_popup() so that the
menu popup timer will work correctly.  That timer is used to decide
whether you want press/drag/release action on the menu or
click/move/click.

I agree that it would be a better idea to pass the event to the signal
handler.

  Quartic