Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 22:57:33 +0100 (CET)
From: timj@localhost.
To: Carsten Haitzler <Raster@Redhat.Com>
Cc: gnome-hackers@nuclecu.unam.mx, Gtk+ MList <gtk-list@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Stock icons on menu items

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > But when I use gdk_imlib in gnome-stock every app using libgnomeui has to
> > link against gdk_imlib. Will gdk_imlib be part of gnome or will there be a
> > check in configure?
>
> Well, considering all of the things gdk_imlib buys us, we will make
> gdk_imlib a gnome required library.

hm, are there any plans on distributing gtk+ along with gdk_imlib?
seems there are more and more programs turning over to gdk_imlib for
image loading.
i'd really like to know peoples opinions (especially raster's since he
mentioned this possibility some while back on gtk-list) on distributing
the gtk+ package with glib, gdk, gtk *and* gdk_imlib.

> best wishes,
> Miguel.

---
ciaoTJ