[james daa com au: Python Bindings for GTK]

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:26:07 +0800 (WST)
From: James Henstridge <james@daa.com.au>
To: federico@nuclecu.unam.mx
Subject: Python Bindings for GTK

Hello Federico,

I have written some Python bindings for GTK, and one of my users
suggested I mail you about integrating my work with the gnome project.  I
was wondering about how much work would be needed to make my software work
with Gnome.

If you want to have a look at my bindings, they are available from
ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/python/pygtk-0.1.1.tar.gz,
or look in ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gtk/python/.

Thanks for any advice you can give in advance,

James Henstridge.

- --
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/