Re: libtook

Seth Alves <alves@Hungry.COM> writes:

> the libtool in the CVS tree makes a reference to
>  /usr/i486-linux/bin/ld
> for some reason, my freebsd box doesn't have that...
>
> I would fix it, but I'm still afraid of automake and friends.

Huh? libtool isn't included in CVS at all. (It is a generated
file.) (Strangely enough glib/libtool has been added to the
repository but never committed. Apparently somebody made
half a mistake. I think that should be fixed now, but it
shouldn't have hurt anything.)

And I don't find any references to i486-linux/bin anywhere
in my GTK tree at all. (Even on my Linux system)

You can try deleting the file and re-configuring, but I
don't know where it is coming from...

Regards,
                                        Owen