Re: [gtk-list] GTK+ FAQ translated to spanish

On Thu, Dec 31, 1998 at 11:32:20AM -0500, Ramses Morales wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I already posted this message at gnome-doc-list but I was told to post
> it here to.
>
> I translated the GTK+ FAQ to spanish. You can read the html version at
> http://www.linux.org.pa/gtk/
>
> Who do I have to send the sgml version to get it included in the GTK+
> distribution?

You can send the sgml to me and I'll put it in.

Thanks,

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking