Stopping resize of windows

  Hello,

  I'm working my way through the list of features and bugs for XfreeCD, and
one is to block resizing of the main window. I've tried various things like
_block_resize, _disable_resize, catching various resizeing related signals, etc.
but none of them seem to work (they appear to be called after the window
gets resized, not before.

  How can I do this? I don't want the window manager's resize frame to even
appear, let alone be able to resize things.

  Thanks,

  Brian

- --
Nexus Computing                                http://www.tatoosh.com/nexus
Software & Electronics for Linux                          nexus@tatoosh.com
Inside is a comfortable 74.18 F and Outside is a chilly 40.48 F