Gtk+ 1.1.9 and Gtk-- 0.10.3

Why is Gtk-- 0.10.3 not set up to compile with the latest versions of
Gtk+?

In order to get it to compile, I had to edit (under the src directory for
Gtk-- 0.10.3) the button.gen_h and change all occurances of enter to
enter_button and leave to leave_button.  I did read the comment about
Digital in gtkbutton.h.  Just thought others might find it of some help if
they are trying to compile Gtk--.  BTW, I also had to change the
docs/Makefile to MANPAGES=no, as only html documentation seems to be
included.

Ron