Re: [gtk-list] RE: Pixmap theme engine problem on IRIX

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Ronan BOURLIER wrote:

> I am using also a SGI,
> and I cannot also run the pixmap theme, it crashes all the time.
> All the other themes work fine, great job by the way.
>
> Sean, Do you have also some trouble with some widget ?
> Since verion 1.1.5, the color viewer is crashing too,

	The color selection widget seems to work fine on my machine (I'm
using a 32+32 framebuffer with a Truecolor default visual, which might
matter).  I've had problems with dockable toolbars and tearables, but I
think those are probably more mundane non-platform-specific bugs.

-spc

 /-                Sean Cier <scier@PostHorizon.com>                -\
(                          Death to Vermin!                           )
 \-                http://www.PostHorizon.com/scier                 -/