color picker; also, xkb

Hi,

I've been asking questions about these two topics on gimp-devel mailing
list, but was redirected here, as both questions pertain to gtk
[mis]features, though specifically in GIMP.

1) In it's script-fu subsystem, GIMP uses standard gtk color picker, which
   works perfectly... only it doesn't permit specifications of exact
   color. This means that between two GIMP invocations I cannot run any
   script with exactly the same colors. Perhaps a field for color triplet
   entry should be added to color picker, or something similar?

2) GIMP behaves strangely with Xkb. In some places it works ok - such as in
   Text Tool - it accepts [cyrillic] input, and when appropriate font is
   selected, displays correct characters in the test field. However, in
   other places, such as script-fu dialogs, xkb-ed input is not accepted -
   I cannot TYPE in cyrillic characters, though I can cut-n-paste it from
   an xterm window.

Thanks in advance

--
	/\/\ike