gtk_draw_pixmap problem

For some reason which I cannot figure out i get a gdk sigsegv whenever I try
to draw one gdkpixmap onto another. The following piece of code always dies at
the gdk_draw_pixmap (not the best example in the world, but I cannot see any
reason why it shouldn't work: window is simply a gtkwindow). If I comment out
the gdk_draw_pixmap it works fine. Any hints would be much appreciated.

gtk_widget_push_visual(gdk_imlib_get_visual());
gtk_widget_push_colormap(gdk_imlib_get_colormap());
im = gdk_imlib_load_image(IMAGE);
w=im->rgb_width;h=im->rgb_height;
gdk_imlib_render(im, w, h);
gdkpm = gdk_imlib_move_image(im);
gdkpm2 = gdk_imlib_move_image(im);
gdk_draw_pixmap(gdkpm2,
		window->style->black_gc,
		gdkpm,
		0, 0, 0, 0, w, h);
gtkpm = gtk_pixmap_new(gdkpm2, NULL);

Cheers
	Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.1.125
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request